Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hina Khan plays her part in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Hina Khan and her MomHina Khan who plays Akshara in Star Plus number one show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai played an important role in getting her on screen parents Sanjeev Seth and Lataa Saberwal, married in real life. Sanjeev confessed the same saying, “Usne ek beti ka sacha farz nibhaya”. The duo had recently got married after a short courtship..

When we spoke to Hina about her match making efforts she smiled and said, “I had seen the love they had for each other, but they just could not express it. Hence I would speak to both of them separately and try to get out their real feelings. Next I started helping them pass on messages. And last but not least when I saw that both were really interested in each other, I convinced Sanjeev to propose telling him that Laata surely will accept, which he did. I am so happy for both of them as I regard them as my real parents. This seems to be the best thing I have done in real life.”she gushes.

In closing we could not help but ask if she would not mind taking their help in finding a guy for her in real life and she said” Why not they have already found Akshara, a perfect match in Naitik right”. -Sampurn Media

No comments:

Post a Comment